Monday, September 17, 2012

perhaps, perhaps.

This is a list of perhaps'es I've jotted down mentally:

  1. I miss my old school
  2. my eyesight has become worse
  3. i've forgotten how to relax
  4. i like my school now (perhaps only, don't push it)
  5. i dance like crap (perhaps i'm sure of that)
  6. i'm too enthusiastic about dancing
  7. i miss dancing with my girls
  8. i miss watching the boys dance their asses off while simultaneously mopping the floor with their head/hair
  9. i miss Ms. Rachel and her biology class *wow that is random*
  10. i want to go back to the times we'd bicker about small stupid things during classes. 
  11. i need some carbs in my system
  12. i'll fail my physics test
  13. i should study now, not blogging
  14. I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT MY OLD SCHOOL, EVEN THE RESTROOMS! (actually ESPECIALLY the restrooms)
  15. I've lost my passion for books and writing things.
  16. i should listen to my friends' advice
  17. the word doesn't appeal to me as it did before.
  18. everything is just a game, a phase, and that everything will eventually subside and drown into the bleak state of emptiness and nothingness
  19. we will all fade to oblivion
  20. you've misunderstood your own feelings
  21. we only 'click', like good friends do. 
  22. the place we're in is the best place to be.
  23. i think too much
  24. i might be right 
  25. i might be wrong
  26. i wouldn't want it any other way
  27. i've changed my mind. 
  28. i'm kidding about the previous number (PERHAPS *wink*)
  29. i am happy and contented with life as it is now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment