Wednesday, August 15, 2012

give your heart a break.

everyone has their dark moments, the horrific past that they try to bury. But in life, I've come to believe that there's no such thing as secrets. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. And a secret, no matter how discreet you wanna be about your secret, you tend to tell it to someone else. or something else. And one day they will claw their way to you. That's when it hurts the most.

Throughout my high school life, I've had ups and downs. Mostly downs though. People tend to disappoint me and in return, I'm such a *pardon the language* dickhead that I never try to forget nor forgive. I do not hold grudges against them who've hurt me because I know I'm not entirely faultless. But I guess the pain never leaves, therefore, I'm almost always unhappy. I tend to recall too many bad memories during my spare time. I get stuck in the past.

During those years, I've hurt and have been hurt by several important people in my life. To the person I'd hurt all through the whole secondary 2 year and made miserable for almost the whole year when we were in Sec3, I'm sorry but also at the same time grateful because you've showed me what it is like to be appreciated and cared for unconditionally. You were there for me since primary school and I'd always taken you for granted, never realizing what tragic effect you'd leave once you walk out on me. You were a really good friend. I wish the awkwardness between us would just vanish because I would love to call you (again) my best friend.

For the person that made my Secondary 3 life awesome and who made weekdays something to look forward to, you are.. awesome. hahaha. i can't think of any other word right now. awesome awesome awesome. *won't elaborate because I dont wanna be misunderstood*. And yes, you made my tenth grade horrible and heartbreaking but still you contributed a lot in making my days better.

well, for those who are reading this, if you've got a clue regarding who the aforementioned people are, keep it to yourselves alright? There's nothing I hate more than a virtual war. *learnt that a war online is a lot more deadly than a real life takedown through the hard way*

No comments:

Post a Comment