Sunday, August 12, 2012

perplexed.

This is my second post for today. The reason why I'm even writing this is because, I couldn't sleep, regardless of how many times I shifted in my bed, trying to obliterate all thoughts. Which is exactly the problem. How do you not think of anything when all you think of is to not think of anything?
Does that even make sense? :s

I'm very sleepy but yet I can't shut my mind up. talk about #thingsthatannoymemost.

All this for one tiny glitch on this almost-perfect-day.

How do I put this subtly?

Well, for starters, i don't like waiting. I don't like being anxious (who does?). I don't like feeling like.... like THIS. I don't even know what THIS is. I don't like not knowing what I feel. I don't like scratching at an itch that I can't see. It hurts all over!

It's like finding needle in a haystack. Then dropping it accidentally. It's like finding yourself flying up to the ninth cloud. Then smack the ground headfirst because you misplaced your feet. It's like running and leading a marathon, and once you're two feet away from the finish line, your shoelaces come off and you step on it and double over and fall on all fours.


No comments:

Post a Comment