Saturday, August 18, 2012

Offense.

My head is aching, my stomach is growling. Is there anything right in this world??

I lead a life of insecurities. Im a paranoid. And sometimes I wish I could just read people's minds.

I am absolutely, ultimately, suffocated by these walls of worry enclosing in on me. I am inclined to be truthful in the most inappropriate scenarios and time, and I tend to apologize so many times to the point of being annoying. Even so, I am so so so sorry. So so very sorry. The amount of guilt I feel, if I were to build a building with these bricks of worry and apology, it could exceed the height of the tallest point in this world. And at the summit of it, I'd stand there with a waving flag, with the words 'I AM SO SORRY' written on it.

I have truly the most impressive history with being too candor, too bold. Too effing moronic with the given ability to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment