Wednesday, August 1, 2012

not a man of many words.

Truthfully speaking, this has been my 'n-th' attempt at blogging and I have a feeling that this might (yet.. again) fail. I am not a person of many words, which is pretty ironic because I simply adore writing fiction works--though I haven't written or thought of or even have the initiative to pick up my pen to do so. I don't know how to put the ordinary things in my life in black and white. I seriously don't. I am a human being of too many romantic bones so, that being said, I have a LOT (and I mean a lot) of stuff to say about that. But then again, I have to remind myself regularly that this is for the public's eyes (assuming this little piece of blog exists in the eyes of others).

Okay.. I guess that's all I've got in mind right now. Imma try to indulge myself in textbooks and homework. Gee, they can be REALLY delightful. -___-




No comments:

Post a Comment